The Attitude is Gratitude has a NEW Home!

Hey Party People!

If you haven't heard The Attitude is Gratitude has a NEW home and therefore will have a new way of posting and getting in touch with you. 

If you regularly, occasionally, or just sometimes visit the original Blogspot site in search of my inspiring words, I'd like to send you over to its NEW home! I have built a beautiful new website where my blog will live moving forward. Content will remain the same, just in a prettier package :) 

Please visit, bookmark, or subscribe over at www.theattitudeisgratitude.ca. If you are already subscribed nothing is required by you. I'll get you set up on the new site ASAP. 

I look forward to continuing this journey,  and growing and sharing what this blog means to me and what it might mean for you. 

With Gratitude, 

-S

See you over there! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring the Joy

That Person in the Mirror

I Don't Get An Opinion